I must have been crazy ...

Today was supposed to be a one fine day without tears or worries..
"You can"t predict the future, you'll never know what happen next" ---> really exist..and is proven to be true...damn i hate this...

I was watching How I Meet Your Mother, i laughed and laughed but why do I can't stop crying shizzz.....
Mommy noticed me and let me be alone...
These " indescribable feelings" is stupid...I hate this thing..
I been doing a lot of thinking ever since i came to Tawau and I didn't really be that happy as i thought i would...

Where's my spirit went? 

Followers

About Me

My photo
hmm....i'm a happy go lucky person...at least that what my friends said about me... sometimes i get too shy and just would lock myself in my bedroom...ya right like that's ever happen..kiding... i like to play around with people...u can say i'm a friendly person...ahhaha...just send ur comments to me...by that u can get to know me better..if you want to... so nice to meet you guys....
Powered by Blogger.