Been so long since i last posted something here...
I miss my blog...like seriously...
oooooo bloggie...miss ya

Well...Sem II is done and over...the end of it...
That's mean holly Holiday...
I'm at Tawau enjoying my holiday...with my funny and annoying family....

Arrived safely at Tawau on last Saturday...
Feeling excited when i get off the plane and feel the air ...
On the way back home...
Received a text ..
Reluctant to reply but yet i'm still replying ...
After two messages..i stopped without saying thanks or goodbye...

It doesn't make me feel any better..
But then..after that i'm back to myself..and just wanna laze around at home...

I went to the town, didn't buy anything or shop ..coz i'm thinking of buying mommy new phone..which will cost a lot...i mean my money..ahhh..but then i insist wanna buy it! Really ...

Did some survey at the Town...not that expensive..but "habis juga" my elaun
Mati la...but you have to be sincere...since mommy been giving ..and i only know how to receive but don't know how to give ..

Gosh talking about phone...i just missed my chance of getting new phone...
thing is that i wasn't really keen to that phone for the first time...but after i read the reviews and so on...it;s kinda good...
Just when i'm about to ask for it back...someone else have already took it! damn that person...shizzzz....
BB touch..i want u back...
Never mind ..i wait for u HTC :)

And so..i went on many mobile shops to check on the price and make comparisons among it...to get the cheapest price of all...
but yet the price is same and exact in all the mobile phone i went...
did withdraw my money but haven't purchase yet....
later la...coz i wanna buy this one pair of shoe...gosh...please don't buy it to other people that have the intention to buy that Shoe....hopefully i can get it! ahhhh

Just now we're Barbeque-ing....
so lot of chikinnnn....and food...wow...
i'm full yo....and people keep on saying i gain weight and so on..arhhhhh hate them...

Now i'm tired..but then still wanna online...gonna keep updating ma blog...
so long people..adios..
  

Followers

About Me

My photo
hmm....i'm a happy go lucky person...at least that what my friends said about me... sometimes i get too shy and just would lock myself in my bedroom...ya right like that's ever happen..kiding... i like to play around with people...u can say i'm a friendly person...ahhaha...just send ur comments to me...by that u can get to know me better..if you want to... so nice to meet you guys....
Powered by Blogger.