Dream



Well you never know what..
Why "she" looked happy right...
Maybe she pretending to be so...so that people won't know what's her problem...or don't wanna burden people with her trouble...


Wake up this morning, with tears roll down my face...
i dream about my family...
Its a scary dream which i really don't want it to be really happen...
I remember how i cry so much in my dream....what if it really happen? 
I really don't want it to be happen....
It hurts so much and very sad...until you , yourself didn't realized that tears were rolling down from your eyes to your cheeks ...
Those dream i had as if it was real...please God don't let it happen...


Worried, i call my mom...
My brother were the one picked up the phone ( i hold myself to stop crying )
Glad could hear their voices...
Dad was not at home...mom talked to me...
I tell her about my dream...
About dad...and coincidentally the situation ( although not the same 100%) that i had in my dream had happened to dad....
Luckily nothing bad happen....


Gosh...my mum told me that she dream about me too....
I read somewhere before and heard people said that when you miss someone..they will appear in your dream..and unexpectedly they actually dream about you..and that means they misses you badly as you do...
Wow..i'm glad thinking that they do care about me...misses me a lot too....
Now i knew..that when you dream about someone although coincidentally, they actually misses you and wanted to meet you...it's true though....


I know i might sound childish and immature...but imagine yourself to be apart from your love one for months and years...
Can you guarantee yourself that you'll be ok without them?
Would you not miss them??
Would you be happy around strangers, new friends ???


Unless you are very passive and very independent..you won't feel the same way as i am..but yet---you're alone and very lonely--nevertheless you'll have to admit it!


I may be acting mean , sarcastic and keep on teasing people ..not that i intend to do so..just that my family always did that to me...
They always tease me in cute and funny ways...just to irritates me..make me angry...
It just one of my way to distract myself from missing them so much...but yet i couldn't hold it...


But i have to be strong too...
I'm going to be away from them in a very long period of time....
Acting like a baby crying so badly..well we need to cry sometimes....haaaaaaaa...feel much better


Why do i always write something sad??
Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii




At least i still have my blog ~.~
That's all i wanna write for today....




I just spend my time listening to this song..and cried so much...
Typing while listening this song











Followers

About Me

My photo
hmm....i'm a happy go lucky person...at least that what my friends said about me... sometimes i get too shy and just would lock myself in my bedroom...ya right like that's ever happen..kiding... i like to play around with people...u can say i'm a friendly person...ahhaha...just send ur comments to me...by that u can get to know me better..if you want to... so nice to meet you guys....
Powered by Blogger.