craps...

Lately i been blogging about my sadness and stuffs and bla bla shizzzzzzzzzzzz...
let me share something with you guys...
it's about things that i wanna buy lol...wanna have
FYI---we got our money already haahaha
now ti's shopping time..there's a lot that i wanna buy..but first i wanna have that top! 
gonna find it.....


second...because of sully...i began to like feathers...in fact some of this pic's were taken from her tumblr...well it's coz i like it lol....


cool isn't it? kinda bohemian and red indian style...


oh yeah i wish my hair grow longer too.....please grow faster...............
i been missing my good old days with my long hair....


i need rings too....oh my..big gems stones rings...that's what i want....
need to find more.....


her hair reminds me of sully....except hers blonde sully black brown in color like that...


just wish my hair grow longer....
but then i couldn't just simple spend my money....now its me supporting myself...duh...hate it...

Followers

About Me

My photo
hmm....i'm a happy go lucky person...at least that what my friends said about me... sometimes i get too shy and just would lock myself in my bedroom...ya right like that's ever happen..kiding... i like to play around with people...u can say i'm a friendly person...ahhaha...just send ur comments to me...by that u can get to know me better..if you want to... so nice to meet you guys....
Powered by Blogger.