Crying alone in the midnight :(

Seriously i'm crying now~
It's been a long time you know...last week was absolutely a stressful week for me...i don't know why..but there's something i just can't figure out what?
I refuse to eat like i usually do...
I'm hungry but i don't feel like eating..its like i'm torturing myself....
Now that's i'm stress with my physic lab report....my gosh!!!
Huh funny thing happened last week....
During physics AMALI..
I was supposed to be in a group with my girls akin & leeza..so there's 3 of us with 2 boys which i don't want to mention at all....
We supposed to be the only group that have 5 members...but then there's another shit group go and form another group with 5 members...
so there's one group with only 3 members in....


The tutor asked anyone from our group to get in the other group so that there's 4 members in the group but then why us???
and what's worst WHY ME? 
why do i have to be the one that go out from my own group?
please la!!!
that's shit 5 girls should be "keluar" from the group...


What's worst one of the boys in our group ask me to go and join the other group!!!
At first i was shocked!!
Then i try not to listen to his words..then the tutor force me to join the other group!


Well i was ok at first...i just unwillingly went to the other group and do different experiment ....
But yet i was so sad...very very sad the fact that i have to be apart from akin and leeza...
I admit that i wanted to stay and be with them so that when i got problems in doing my lab report..there will be them to help me...and who i can ask for help...
but when i sit at the other table and look at their group no wonder the "boy" ask me to join my current group...cause they were SMART....they consist of very very intelligent people...then i suddenly have those negative thoughts ...
perhaps i wasn't so smart then i was the best choice to be kick out...


i wasn't angry or mad at anyone..it's just that was what i had in mind....my opinion...
i trusted my current group..perhaps we just so so but i hope we can prove to them that we're not just so-so..we do have the "thing" that could make you all jealous and proud....


yeah i'm stressed cause i feel so dumb and i don't know how to start my lab report until i give up and lazy to do anything...i can't even sleep well....that's why i thought about blogging and express all my sadness here...


I have MUET this Wednesday ...
I still have MATHS to revise ..
I still have loads of thing to do...
but yet here i am crying while blogging...
i do need this tears...at least i feel better a bit...
i can't scream and yell...
so the best thing is to cry...
the first thing i wanna do tomorrow is calling my mum...and tell her everything that's been going on....
i won't be crying tomorrow--that i guarantee ...
although Sully thinks that i might get stress about some one but then it's not him...don't worry...
it's because of my lab report,my tutorials, all that maths test..and MUET that was stressing me out ...
I finally figure it out...
For now i just don't know what to do.....


don't be a loser like me...
only loser will sulk and do things like i did now...smart people won't do like this...they always have confidence..


''A pessimist always finds difficulties in opportunities , but an optimist always finds opportunities in difficulties" 


Well I lost my confidence..and i find difficulties in simple thing!!! 
Oh GOD i need guidance...i don't want to be a loser!!!


Followers

About Me

My photo
hmm....i'm a happy go lucky person...at least that what my friends said about me... sometimes i get too shy and just would lock myself in my bedroom...ya right like that's ever happen..kiding... i like to play around with people...u can say i'm a friendly person...ahhaha...just send ur comments to me...by that u can get to know me better..if you want to... so nice to meet you guys....
Powered by Blogger.