i assume that statement was true..indeed! 
feelings never do make sense~

i hate the feelings when you the only one who have those love bugs...
those butterflies feelings...

you can't seem to get rid of it...
cause it's on your mind...you will keep on thinking about it unless you loss your memories...but funny no matter you lost your memories or not...feelings will never fade away with memories...
cause you know what...feelings is what you feel inside that ''heart'' of yours...

when you get so happy with your feelings then the other person turn out didn't really have the feelings that you had...it hurts so badly.


Followers

About Me

My photo
hmm....i'm a happy go lucky person...at least that what my friends said about me... sometimes i get too shy and just would lock myself in my bedroom...ya right like that's ever happen..kiding... i like to play around with people...u can say i'm a friendly person...ahhaha...just send ur comments to me...by that u can get to know me better..if you want to... so nice to meet you guys....
Powered by Blogger.